2017 Fibre Value Chain Conference & Expo
The 2017 Fibre Value Chain Conference – “The rise of business ecosystems” will be held at the Melbourne Convention and Events Centre from 14–16 November 2017. The 2017 event marks Appita’s 70th year and will bring together association members and industry leaders from across the sector to celebrate this important milestone.
This year’s event explores the concept of “business ecosystems” and the opportunities for creating value and new markets through collaboration. It will explore how complimentary companies are collaborating to produce a variety of new high value add biobased products, such as biomaterials, biofuels and bio chemicals.
The event will also feature a variety of breakout sessions, symposia, forums and workshops on pulp, paper, packaging and related industries including:
- 3rd Bio-manufacturing Symposium
- Health & Safety Symposium
- Packaging & Food Contact Material Forum
- Environmental Regulations (Update on new standards & EPA Acts) Seminar
- Wet End Chemical Troubleshooting & Optimisation Seminar
- Poster presentations Mill presentation
The highlight will be the Awards Dinner on the Thursday 16 November, at the Leopard Lodge, Melbourne Zoo.