The Forest Industries Election Debate – by AFPA will be an important policy debate ahead of the Federal Election, focusing entirely on policy that directly affects Australia’s full value chain of forest industries. Assistant Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources Richard Colbeck and Shadow Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry Joel Fitzgibbon have been invited to participate.
James Boags Workers Bar, 41 William Street, Launceston, Tasmania.
6pm for a 6:30pm start, Wednesday 1 May, 2019.
Related upcoming events
- 25/08/2019 - 28/08/2019 All dayNo additional details for this event.
- 18/09/2019 18:00 - 18/09/2019 22:00No additional details for this event.
- 19/09/2019 08:00 - 19/09/2019 12:00NB date may have to move to accommodate Parliaments Sitting Calendar
- 28/11/2019 08:00 - 28/11/2019 08:00No additional details for this event.
- 28/11/2019 18:00 - 28/11/2019 20:00No additional details for this event.
- 29/11/2019 08:00 - 29/11/2019 08:00No additional details for this event.